- Montreal, QC, Canada
The design technician will assist the interior design manager in managing Ubisoft’s corporate spaces, especially with regards to surveying and preparing and validating plans in keeping with the various codes. The incumbent will also propose and develop interior design concepts.
What you’ll do
- Draft simple construction documents and share them with project managers and stakeholders appointed by the logistics manager;
- Plan and manage simple area planning and redesign projects and keep the project manager informed of the progress;
- Help draft drawings and specifications;
- Ensure compliance with codes and regulations during and after the project;
- Complete purchase requests based on guidelines;
- Assist the project manager in supervising the work;
- Develop and propose design ideas for spaces;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
What you bring
- DEC (college diploma) in interior design.
- Three years’ experience in: Corporate/office space projects, projects of varying sizes and types, office space planning and Space management.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Sense of initiative
- Ability to collaborate and advise
- Public speaking skills
- Ability to conceive and develop job specifications
- Bilingualism (French-English, spoken and written)
- Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD, Word, Excel and Photoshop
- Knowledge of the National Building Code
- Knowledge of 3D software an asset
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your background and skills
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.