Gameplan Engagement Specialist
- Cary, NC, USA
Ubisoft is composed of over 20,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft’s Community Team is responsible for managing relationships and communications with our player communities around the world.
Engagement Community Developers act as the engine that powers our community strategies by closely partnering with stakeholders to establish comprehensive content and channel strategies, optimizing them for success, and ensuring they perform across Ubisoft’s digital ecosystem.
This role will focus on Gameplan, Ubisoft’s program to offer players tips and tricks while they play through our games. You’ll partner with other Engagement Community managers to bring Gameplan content to life across Ubisoft’s existing campaigns.
Success in this roll will be your ability to champion the Gameplan Product across Ubisoft’s existing ecosystem.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide Community Developers the tools and expertise required to implement Gameplan into their campaigns
- Set and execute the strategy for Gameplan’s YouTube channel
- Publish Gameplan’s content on all Gameplan owned channels
- Foster strong working relationships with Community and interdepartmental stakeholders that will champion Gameplan content within the Ubisoft ecosystem
- Be a subject matter expert for the Community team, focused on the Gameplan product
- Define and enforce content quality standards for external content deliverables
- Align Gameplan’s priorities with the Ubisoft Community team, ensuring our level support matches with the expectation of Community team leadership
- Document content plans for all Gameplan Community content
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Experience creating campaigns focused on gaming communities
- Knowledge of various business groups such as Brand, Digital Marketing, CRM, Corporate Communications, and others
- Extensive experience playing and helping others to play videogames
- Strong cross-functional skills with experience representing a team to the company’s leadership
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices with published examples
- Baseline knowledge of the functions of various business groups such as Brand, Digital Marketing, CRM, Corporate Communications, and others
- Experience creating and publishing community content
- Ability to create and maintain working relationships with cross-functional partners
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong communication skills with a variety of levels of management
- Know how to think globally and strategically
- Know how to define priorities for your campaigns
- Passion for videogames and driven to learn more about them
- Entrepreneurial mindset and capacity to adapt with agility
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in an HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday, and wellness time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters