CX Project Lead
- Montreal, QC, Canada
The experience of our players doesn’t only relate to their interactions with and within our games; it begins the moment they hear about our company.
As a CX Project Lead at Ubi MTL, you’ll concentrate our efforts companywide to deliver the best experience possible – throughout every phase of the customer journey.
From discovering to purchasing to playing and beyond, you’ll assess each of the many interconnected touchpoints where current and potential players come into contact with our brands. Leveraging data and collaborating with multidisciplinary teams, you’ll guide the design and implementation of customer-centric business strategies.
What you’ll do
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research to get a clear picture of customer behaviours, motivations, values, and expectations + understand the customer journey.
- Collect and evaluate data + discuss your findings with other CX team members to identify and address issues.
- Host and participate in strategic meetings with interdependent teams to share your insights and develop solutions.
- Work closely with local and international production, business, and service teams (marketing, UX, customer support, etc.) to build and execute a customer experience plan.
- Foster positive, long-term working relationships with various levels of stakeholders in different departments across the globe.
What you bring
- At least 4-7 years of UX, user research, or related experience (experience in change management an asset)
- A master’s degree in Cognitive Psychology or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of quantitative and qualitative user research methods + understanding of the video game industry & production process
- Ability to sift through large amounts of data and come to meaningful conclusions, make actionable recommendations, and influence change
- Motivation to take initiative + capability of managing multiple projects simultaneously and achieving strategic objectives with cross-functional teams
- Excellent organization, collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills (French and English, verbal and written)A highly attentive and empathetic spirit – you have the customer’s best interest at heart, always
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.