ERP Application (Support) Specialist
- Bucharest, Romania
Your life at Ubi
The Information Technology Department of Ubisoft Romania is looking for an ERP Application Specialist to provide functional and basic technical support for the company’s corporate ERP system (ORACLE PeopleSoft) implemented for the Supply Chain Management activities in our worldwide locations.
Your main mission
- Perform functional and basic technical analysis on the assigned support tickets and handle the communication with the users;
- Have a good understanding of the Business flows (Manufacturing, Order Management, Inventory Management, Logistic flows) and of integrated IT systems;
- Collaborate closely with Support Developers to identify the best solutions for bug corrections or developments in the requested deadlines;
- Create working procedures, build-up knowledge database and functional documentation;
- Provide trainings for application users, offering a global vision of an integrated system;
- Create SQL queries and request data updates in the database;
- Perform regular system monitoring and data clean-up activities;
The professional value you bring
- Previous experience in IT, preferably around ERP systems;
- Or previous experience in Customer Support;
- Or previous experience in Logistics;
- Basic SQL/ Oracle databases knowledge;
- Good written and oral knowledge of English, French is a plus.
The personal value you bring
- Sense of ownership and responsibility on the job;
- Team player, with focus on team results;
- Innovative, curios and inquisitive;
- Ability to understand business processes and incorporate them in the IT systems
- Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a global team
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies.
Ubisoft’s team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues from the IT department engineer and deliver reliable services & products for Ubisoft’s game development teams and for our player communities, as well as developing apps for internal, world-wide use.