QC/QA Manager [Unannounced Game]
- Stockholm, Sweden
Are you aware of modern test methodologies to ensure a project’s success? Do you know how act and behave as a servant leader? Don’t miss your opportunity and apply now!
We are looking for a QC Manager for an ambitious unannounced game here in Stockholm, Sweden.
As our QC Manager, you’ll define an ambitious test strategy in the studio, together with global QC groups in Ubisoft to ensure our teams remain on top of their game. You will become the safekeeper of our consistent & excellent quality of service and manage regular communication with productions to continuously monitor satisfaction of testing in the project. Furthermore, you will grow a team of experts to implement your QC Test strategy and best practices by fostering a culture around knowledge sharing and personal development.
We know you're passionate about games, and for us it's important that you get to thrive and succeed in a creative environment. To achieve this, we are creating strong autonomous teams who make decisions independently, having the freedom to try out new things and show why they work. For us it is important that you get to shine by being creative in your role: to take deliberate decisions, poke holes in things, navigate through known pitfalls when required to and care for your craft by honoring your commitments.
In this role, you’ll be reporting to our Studio Production Director and manage a team of quality controllers and development testers, coaching and mentoring them for growth so they can reach their full potential. You will collaborate with multiple test teams and production teams, ensuring a coherent and qualitative testing strategy.
In this role you will...
- Define a strategy and roadmap to implement it.
- Use metrics to measure the progress of the Strategy pillars and continuously adjust your priorities.
- Mentor your reports to ensure their growth as individuals and fulfilment of their potential as well as acting clearly to identify areas where support is needed.
- Provide high direction for multiple test teams delivering a clear and consistent vision for functionality, embedded, play testing and test engineering groups.
- Champion best practices for testing, testing processes and testing tools to ensure our teams are working as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing between test teams, through regular exchange opportunities and centralized documentation.
- Actively collaborate with global QC departments and other studios within Ubisoft and be main point of contact throughout the project’s lifetime.
- Promote the continuous improvement of quality assurance processes, methods and standards.
We would love if you...
- Have a few years work experience from a role with similar responsibility.
- Have shipped a couple of titles, being part of the development from start to finish and working alongside development teams.
- Have proven leadership and organizational skills and know how to bring out the best in others.
- Have experience from hiring, organizing training/workshops, and mentoring other senior team members to build a strong team around you.
- Are used to working in an international environment and to express yourself fluently in English.
Read more about us at: http://stockholm.ubisoft.com/
Apply now to make it yours
Making good games takes effort, making great games takes a different type of thinking.
Are you a game designer, artist or engineer? Cool. How about a chemist, economist or social scientist? Let’s talk. At Ubisoft Stockholm, we feel different thinking comes from many places and that good ideas, no matter where they come from, are the key to unlocking our potential.
Located in the storied Östermalm neighborhood in Stockholm Sweden, we believe thinking of new ways to solve old problems is a cornerstone of innovation and we are looking for passionate people who follow their dreams to make the world a better place.
We know there is a better way to making great games.