Specialist Tester - Sony Compliance
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
As the Sony Compliance specialist tester, you will oversee the support of console standards. You will ensure that the game meets all of the manufacturer’s Sony requirement standards.
- Methodically verify Technical Requirements Checklist on TCR / TRC and advise production teams on this standard use;
- Provide detailed descriptions of the issues and reproduction rules;
- Based on the TCR / TRC, provide clear and detailed solutions to issues;
- Follow-up on the issues compiled in the database;
- Draft reports on the tests that are carried out and update the test documents provided by the certification specialist team lead.
- Experience in compliance testing;
- Knowledge of SDK and console-specific tools;
- Knowledge of the Office suite;
- Basic knowledge of programming logic is an asset;
- Experience in customer service and in general QA / QC testing is an asset;
- Bilingual French and English is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.