Live QA Specialist Tester
- Montréal, QC, Canada
- Temps plein
Description de l'entreprise
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
Description du poste
The Live QA team participates in the post-launch efforts for all Ubisoft titles. As a Live QA Specialist Tester, you will collaborate with the Dev Team, Customer Support, Community Management teams and the QC department to provide assistance for public Alpha and Beta events where applicable.
- Verify issues reported by customers and identify detailed reproductions to be provided to the production teams;
- Provide clear and detailed solutions to the issues based on the customer’s reports;
- Follow-up on the issues compiled in the database;
- Draft reports on the tests that are carried out and update the test documents provided by the certification specialist team lead (validation grid, test case, etc.).
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience as a tester in the video game industry;
- Experience in complementary tests an asset;
- Knowledge of Office suite and JIRA;
- Experience in customer service;
- Bilingual French and English is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.