SCCM / EndPoint Administrator
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
As an SCCM / Endpoint Administrator, you will join Ubisoft's IT team and be specifically responsible for the enterprise infrastructure and services required by all Ubisoft teams such as network, storage, directory services and deployment tools.
In this role, you will be responsible for the health and operation of our platform and related services and technologies. In addition, you will also contribute to the execution of various projects and provide third level support for the SCCM / Endpoint systems under your responsibility.
- Administer, maintain and troubleshoot existing systems such as Service Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012, SCCM server components, Operating System Deployment (OSD), Microsoft Deployment Kit (MDT), Endpoint Protection;
- Monitor system events to ensure system health and maximum system accessibility and quality of service;
- Participate in backups and recovery of Microsoft systems;
- Perform advanced troubleshooting in emergency network situations;
- Perform system and application patching and firmware upgrades;
- Maintain documentation regarding configuration, operation and troubleshooting procedures for the SCCM platform;
- Participate in the definition of standards, guidelines and best practices as well as the evaluation of new requirements, design and technical standards;
- Respond to user requests and service requests.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft technologies including SCCM 2012, Windows Servers 2012, Active Directory, GPO, SQL Reporting Services and M365 cloud environments;
- Very good knowledge of scripting such as Bash, PowerShell, Python to name a few;
- Knowledge of topics such as SQL Server, Microsoft 365 and IT security issues are an asset;
- Good analytical and organizational skills that will allow you to effectively solve problems within prescribed deadlines and manage multiple priorities / projects at the same time, in a collaborative framework that encourages team spirit;
- Participate in the development of data sheets in Sharepont;
- Good oral and written comprehension of French and English.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.