- Montreal, QC, Canada
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
You’ll be joining Ubisoft Hosting Services team (UHS) in charge of the infrastructure for supporting online games and centralized corporate systems like data centres, network, storage, virtualization and cloud.
As a Scrum Master, you will join a cross-functional project management and customer experience team and work within the cloud teams and the network team - DC LAN.
Your role will be that of a leader, facilitator and coach to guide the organization and the distributed Agile teams in Montreal, Paris, Shanghai, and Singapore. You will encourage teams to self-organize so that they meet their commitments using a smooth, goal-oriented, high-value development processes.
- Use and promote Agile best practices by defining and implementing them to fit the specific needs of products and teams;
- Get the team to adopt Lean-Agile mindset and values to self-organize;
- Ensure we stay focused on value maximization and on our commitments;
- Provide visibility to Product Owner /IT Manager about blockers impacting our ability to deliver;
- Assist Product Owners in managing and maintaining product, iteration and issue backlogs;
- Be responsible for the continuous improvement of team practices;
- Understand workflow processes and collaborate with internal partners to orchestrate and facilitate the implementation of optimal solutions;
- Foster a climate based on trust, feedback and learning;
- Build and lead a community of Agile practices.
- Experience in a Scrum Master - Agile Coach role in different organizational contexts;
- Knowledge of various methodologies or Agile frameworks;
- Excellent management and leadership skills;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills to facilitate prioritization, continual improvement, and increase transparency;
- Experience working within an IT infrastructure team & Knowledge of lean practices is an asset;
- Bilingualism in French and English is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.