Microsoft Solutions Architect
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
Ubisoft IT is looking for a Microsoft Solutions Architect to join the Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions team. This team is composed of project managers, developers and technical architects covering several technology domains.
As an architect, you will join a team of 2 architects and 2 project managers, whose objective is to design and deploy the technical platforms that support the company's employees worldwide.
- Define the technical strategy and drive decisions around the Microsoft cloud and hosted ecosystem - Cloud & On-prem;
- Analyze our hosted systems and design and resiliency components in preparation for a DRP succession plan;
- Support and promote the Beyond Corp transition for our internal applications;
- Work closely with administrators to test and deploy the solutions created;
- Contribute to the development of the technical roadmap with the Technical Director and support initiatives of other members of the solutions team;
- Ensure technical alignment and partnership with the security team;
- Coach and mentor administrators on the technology environment;
- Document technical designs and architectures throughout your projects;
- Present and promote the technical vision to a wide audience;
- Ensure technology watch (R&D, labs), study opportunities and create projects.
- Extensive IT experience with a strong architectural background with infrastructure design assignments, specifically Microsoft architecture design in one of the following sub-domains: authentication and identity systems (Azure AD, ADDS), MAM/MDM or Intune/SCCM systems, Office 365 and its technical stack/components and Windows server and Windows client;
- Powershell scripting skills as well as general Python, C# or other programming knowledge;
- Good knowledge of IT security and risk management;
- Good leadership skills, able to navigate international companies and able to motivate a group while giving feedback in order to grow others and Ubisoft;
- Understanding of DevOps philosophy, Infrastructure-as-Code concepts and technologies as well as cloud knowledge - AWS, GCP, Azure;
- Bilingualism in French and English is required both verbally and in writing.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.