- Montreal, QC, Canada
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being. Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
Within the Ubisoft IT Department, you’ll be joining as a Service Now administrator within the Methods & Practices Tools team, which is responsible for supporting all other IT teams (by providing guidance and helping them to improve their processes. By working as a part of the team, you will maintain our ServiceNow platform and implement new features for our internal customers. You will participate in every phase, from the solution design, to the development and test coordination.
- Administrate and optimize the ITSM platform to reflect the processes of the department;
- Provide support, configuration, troubleshooting and scripting on the ITSM platform;
- Suggest new workflows and methods to improve our ITIL process implementations;
- Configure, document and implement the platform for new clients;
- Answer customer tickets related to the application;
- Evangelize the capabilities of the platform and recommend process optimization to leverage the ITSM tool.
- A development experience on the ServiceNow platform with advanced server and client scripting, workflow administration and API knowledge;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills based on the ability to quickly learn new complex concepts;
- Experience with ITIL, ITSM, Service Desk environments;
- Strong attention to detail, design, layout, customer experience and be able to translate business requirements into technical solutions;
- Very good communication skills both in French and Englis, spoken and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.