- Montreal, QC, Canada
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
Ubisoft is looking for contributors with strong development experience who are passionate about designing and implementing applications in a cloud environment while setting ambitious goals and tackling complex challenges.
You'll join the Enterprise Data team, which is the creative engine of Ubisoft's data platform: a single destination, providing teams with access to services that enable them to leverage cloud BI in a consistent way.
We leverage modern infrastructure, leveraging Snowflake and pushing its boundaries to host platform services in multiple variations.
You will be developing APIs in Python to facilitate operations and monitoring in Snowflake. Such as account creation, virtual warehouse creation, consumption monitoring and remote site replication.
- Design and develop microservices and APIs in Python for Snowflake while using software development best practices;
- Work with AWS technologies such as S3, EC2, VPC, DynamoDB and containers such as Docker and Kubernetes;
- Contribute to architecture and design requirements while creating technical documentation with a focus on quality deliverables;
- Enhance development tools and improve items such as CI/CD pipelines;
- Work closely with teammates on design, coding, and test plan reviews to help create robust software and foster knowledge sharing;
- Participate in code reviews;
- Identify and troubleshoot system deficiencies and recommend solutions;
- Keep up to date with new technologies in the areas of cloud BI.
- Experience with Python development for BI datawarehouse like Snowflake;
- Experience building and working with API for automation;
- Experience with Cloud environment with AWS such as S3, EC2, VPC, DynamoDB or containers Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience with at least one Infrastructure as Code framework tels que Ansible ou Terraform;
- Experience with SQL language on various relational databases;
- Bilingual French and English is required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.