eCommerce Marketing Ops, Coordinator
- Montreal, QC, Canada
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
What you'll do
As the Marketing Ops, Coordinator for the Ubisoft Store, you will play a key role in the production, delivery and coordination of the marketing of launches, promotions and special events of the Ubisoft Store.
Reporting to the eCommerce Marketing Ops, Assistant Manager and with a team of specialists, designers and copywriters, you collaborate with all the cross-functional teams to deliver the best projects and strategies for the Ubisoft Store.
You are a thoughtful coordinator with a customer-first perspective and a good understanding of project management, eCommerce and marketing.
- Work with the Marketing Ops Specialists and core Store team to execute and deliver strategies
- Coordinate, project manage and organize production to deliver large scale digital projects and production for AAA titles launch, promotions, merchandise and other activations
- Support the specialist and assistant manager with briefs, QA, feedback and delivery of assets, links and copy
- Contribute to the development of new marketing tools and special projects such as:
- Landing pages
- Video programs
- Influencer programs
- Personalized campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners and channel owners to:
- include the Ubisoft Store within the channel strategies
- provide the most visibility for the Store's campaigns
- make sure channel teams have all the assets, copy and material to execute
- communicate the Store plans and campaigns with XF teams
- Work with agencies for special projects and various mandates
What you bring to the team
- Experience in Marketing, strategy and branding
- Proven experience in project management
- Experience in eCommerce, an asset
- Experience in marketing, strategy and branding
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Creativity, adaptability and resourcefulness
- A demonstrated ability to coordinate coordinate projects and work cross-functionally as a team to complete ongoing tasks and projects
- A willingness to innovate and find solutions
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.