Senior Manager, CRM Strategy
- Cary, NC, USA
Ubisoft is composed of over 20,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a Senior Manager, CRM Strategy. This individual has experience in key aspects of CRM, is data driven, works well cross-functionally, and has a track record of success. They will report to the Director, CRM Strategy and will be responsible for the planning and execution of CRM campaigns for AAA Games. The successful candidate will be immensely passionate about player experience, results driven and understands how to leverage personalized CRM content and channels to enrich Ubisoft’s relationships with our gamers across our various brands.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead a small team that is high performing and highly collaborative to develop a strategic CRM framework for Ubisoft AAA and AA titles to meet company objectives and player experience goals
- Manage the creation and execution of highly personalized, multi-channel CRM campaigns and drive continuous improvements to individual channel strategies, dynamic content and player journeys
- Partner with the Audience Management team to create robust segmentation strategies to optimize retention, monetization, and engagement
- Track, report and improve upon actual performance metrics of individual campaigns and strategic KPIs for retention, engagement and customer lifetime value. Be accountable for the final performance of the campaigns themselves
- Structure A/B and/or multivariate tests to optimize campaigns and develop a testing strategy for channel and audience metrics
- Close collaboration with Brand, Media, Analytics, Data Science, Audience Management, and Digital Marketing Teams
- Coordinate regularly with international stakeholders, and work daily with counterparts in other offices in execution of work and tasks.
- Partner with CRM Operations team and Business Intelligence teams regarding data planning and flows, and optimize processes for campaign execution leveraging the CRM Martech stack
- Be a caring leader who mentors and coaches your team, and help foster a positive working environment across the organization
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- CRM experience with demonstrated success in multi-channel direct digital marketing
- People Management experience preferred
- Experience leveraging Marketing Technology to drive improvements in personalization, content targeting, audience segmentation, etc.
- Demonstrable expertise in CRM or other digital marketing channels using multi-channel customer communications
- A strong understanding and background in marketing communication principals and best practices
- Excellent communication skills, with the desire to setup and build cross team collaboration
- Solid organizational and project management skills, including ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, deadlines and work streams
- Creative problem-solving skills with focus on efficient execution while balancing big-picture thinking
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in an HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Membership to One Medical
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters