- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Opened in October 2011, Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is one of the first major video game studios based in the UAE capital and is focusing on developing and bringing to market successful mobile games for a worldwide audience.
This position is based in the vibrant expat city of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi is multi-cultural city, based on an island in the Persian Gulf and 1-hour drive from Dubai. Abu Dhabi offers vibrant social and forward-thinking cultural lifestyle. It has an array of experiences and events including pristine beaches, Formula 1, Theme Parks, Louvre Museum, vibrant nightlife and year-round sunshine. Having ranked number 1 for the past 4 years in a row as the safest city in the world (Numbeo), providing a great home and standard of living.
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi successfully released two hidden-object / investigation free-to-play mobile titles: CSI: Hidden Crimes™ and NCIS: Hidden Crimes™. With the acquisition in February 2017 of the massive multiplayer free-to-play game Growtopia, the studio works on the title’s live operations. The team keeps focusing its efforts on creating further content for its live games and strengthening its player’s engagement in addition to work on other unannounced projects.
As HR intern your focus will primarily be to help the studio to attract and retain top talent. The focus will be on recruiting but there will be possibilities to take over additional responsibilities such as create and manage internal events to boost the office life and other related HR activities.
- Post jobs and manage all the recruitment channels
- Update the recruitment database (e.g. internal HR system & ATS)
- Schedule and coordinate candidate interviews
- Schedule and coordinate hiring manger interview
- Screen CVs from websites
- Research competitors and marketplace trends
- Assist the recruiting team in various activities as needed
- Recent graduate from HR, Business, or related degree
- A passion to learn and develop new skills in recruiting
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Good command of computer skills, and familiar with Office software
- Professional communication skills
- Can guarantee minimum 5-6 months’ internship duration and based in Abu Dhabi
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.