Customer Support Intern
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Opened in October 2011, Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is one of the first major video game studios based in the UAE capital and is focusing on developing and bringing to market successful mobile games for a worldwide audience.
This position is based in the vibrant expat city of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi is multi-cultural city, based on an island in the Persian Gulf and 1-hour drive from Dubai. Abu Dhabi offers vibrant social and forward-thinking cultural lifestyle. It has an array of experiences and events including pristine beaches, Formula 1, Theme Parks, Louvre Museum, vibrant nightlife and year-round sunshine. Having ranked number 1 for the past 4 years in a row as the safest city in the world (Numbeo), providing a great home and standard of living.
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi successfully released two hidden-object / investigation free-to-play mobile titles: CSI: Hidden Crimes™ and NCIS: Hidden Crimes™. With the acquisition in February 2017 of the massive multiplayer free-to-play game Growtopia, the studio works on the title’s live operations. The team keeps focusing its efforts on creating further content for its live games and strengthening its player’s engagement in addition to work on other unannounced projects.
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is seeking a customer support intern who would assist in answering players’ queries and also helping towards the community management tasks for our games. The customer support intern would learn the Live Operations of a game and contribute to the team where required.
- Provide first class support to customers via ticketing system
- Answer players queries in a clear and concise manner
- Work with our QA department to make sure players’ bugs are addressed in a timely manner
- Provide support for in game moderation
- Diagnose and troubleshoot customer technical problems
- Investigate and resolve customer accounts and billing issues
- Ensure customer input is communicated & answered to via proper channels (bugs, feature requests, etc.)
- Know the games inside out to ensure all players queries are addressed appropriately
- Follow up on store reviews and reply to them
- Assist in creating and sending appropriate reports based on customer support feedbacks /community and store feedbacks
- Avid social / mobile games player
- Keen interest in industry and market trends
- Good knowledge & practice of social networking sites
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Should be native or fluent in English (especially written)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in Customer Support is a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree or any other relevant training or equivalent
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.