Unity LiveOps Developer (Ketchapp)
- Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Ubisoft’s 19,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and community can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Member of the live Ops team of Ketchapp, you will help to build automatic CI / CD for our games, and update SDKs, create tool for update obsolete SDK in more effective way.
In this context, your missions will be the following:
- You will create tools to maintain our back catalog up to date
- You will automate build processes
- You will help SDK team to create new feature on the Ketchapp SDK
- You will help our third-party developer to integrate our SDK
You will also help to update third party sdks embedded in our main wrapper in an automatic and safe way. As a LiveOps Developer, you will participate in enhancing the effectiveness of our main SDK and help other teams to always have the best of the tools available. Your automatic processes and ways of updating games will also help Ketchapp improving their revenues and the quality of the games published.
Having acquired some initial experience as a Unity mobile developer in a similar environment, you wish to join a team that defines itself as "serious about fun". You have already configured continuous integrations solutions for other mobile projects and know how to deploy them automatically in various platforms. You understand Xcode and Android Studio build pipelines and are familiar about CocoaPod and Gradle, Unity Build system for mobile has no secrets for you.
- Proactive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Solid experience with Unity on mobile development
- You have good communication skills and can easily describe a solution
- You have previously taken complete ownership of a feature or project.
- Good knowledge of C#, Xcode, Android Studio and their different dependencies solutions
- You already have released at least game on both iOS and Android with Unity.
- Experience building CI/CD solutions
- You are experienced with the main 3rd party sdk in Unity (ex: Firebase, Ads, EDM4U, …)
- You can speak English in a professional environment.
As a plus:
- You have already setup CI / CD on Github
- A keen interest in WebAssembly technologies especially Blazor
- Knowledge of .NET Core and web development
- Interest for hypercasual mobile games
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (Git)
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.