Senior Software Verification Project Manager [Ubisoft Connect]
- Malmö, Sweden
Ubisoft Connect is the ecosystem of player services for Ubisoft games across all platforms. It aims at giving the best environment for all players to enjoy their games and connect with each other on any device.
We’re looking for a an experienced Software Verification Project Manager to join us at Ubisoft Connect. In this role you will be owning and leading the Quality Control and Quality Assurance for Ubisoft Connect globally. Our teams within this area are based in Malmö, Montreal, Paris, Düsseldorf and Kiev.
In this position you will lead the teams responsible for verification of Ubisoft Connect across all platforms globally. You will supervise and work closely with the Quality Assurance Leads for each team. You and your teams will work closely to the game-teams verifying Ubisoft Connect features running in games.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager/cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Planning test activities based on milestones, gates and releases
- Gate keep branches and making recommendation for launches
- Facilitating Triages
- Owning, driving and maintaining the test plans and cases
- Coaching your teams to constantly improve test cases
- Coordinating and planning with test teams on what, when and how to test
- Suggesting processes and tools for efficient testing
- Owning and driving the roadmap for test automation and driving requirements towards development teams
You as a person
You have the capacity to deliver strong ownership and commitment by being thorough, result-oriented and team-spirited. Since you will be working with different teams in a multicultural set-up, we believe you to be an excellent communicator and having the ability to get things done by collaboration and coaching.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Professional experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Professional experience in suggesting and driving improvement projects within quality and verification
- Knowledge in GitLab, Jira/Confluence, Xray, Zephyr or TestRail
- It is a plus if you have Project Management or Agile certifications
- It is a plus if you are a gamer and have an understanding of the community
- It is a plus if you have former professional experience from the gaming industry
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. Meanwhile, please check-out the videos posted below and our employee perks here, to gain greater insight into life at Massive.
Massive Entertainment is a world-leading AAA studio located in Malmö, Sweden and part of the Ubisoft family. We’re a multinational team of more than 650 passionate and highly skilled people from 50+ different countries. Our studio’s goal has always been – and still is – to craft the finest gaming experiences for all players.
At Massive, you get to do what you love most while bringing your own experience to our ongoing projects, like Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, and The Star Wars Project. We're also developing new tech here, such as our in-house engine Snowdrop, and Ubisoft Connect - Ubisoft's digital ecosystem and distribution platform. All your application information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.