Playable Ads Developer – Unity, C# (Ketchapp/ Hyper-casual Game)
- Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Ubisoft’s 19,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and community can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
At Ketchapp, we make Mobile games that are played by millions of users each month and we publish new exciting titles every month. Usage of playable ads is a great way to promote our games and gives a sample of our game to millions of potentials users.
We’re looking for a talented Unity Game developer with an interest or experience in Playable Ads development. This role is a perfect fit for game developers who wants to improve their skills in Unity Game development while improving their marketing skills.
You will join and international company with different Team based in Kyiv and Paris, France. You will work with the whole marketing team on several project every month to support our user acquisition efforts.
- Develop Playable ads experience to promote new and existing games
- Optimize how we built playable ads for best user experience/production value
- Contribute to develop a playable asset library for adaptation and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members to increase production value
- Benchmark & identify competitor best practices
- Previous work experience with Unity 3D
- Adequate knowledge of Objects Oriented Programming
- Technical knowledge of game development with 3D and 2D graphics
- Proactive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work remotely in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly
- Good/Excellent command of English and love to communicate to make things work
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (Git)
As a plus:
- Experience in Playable ads development
- Program and timeline animation skills
- Interest for creativity and game design
- Interest for mobile games and User Experience
- Being an initiative taker.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.