Sr. Data Analyst, Subscription
- Montreal, QC, Canada
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
What you'll do
Reporting into the Senior Manager of Analytics, The Sr Subscription Data Analyst, will work closely with the subscription team and with teams across the company including Data Science, CRM, Strategic Planning and Business Intelligence.
We are looking for :
- Strong Communicator : An excellent oral and written communicator with the ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Analytical Thinker : A determination in your quest to understand data. An experience in advanced analytics, programming and statistical tools.
- Strategic Thinker : A strategic cross-functional thinker able to gather buy-in from senior leadership for analytical and measurement framework approaches.
- Provide analysis & recommendations to senior management to facilitate decision-making.
- Analyze complex data from multiple sources to model user behavior.
- Build predictive models to solve complex business questions.
- Build and maintain automated self-serve tools to support multiple stakeholders.
- Transform quantitative output into actionable, realistic marketing tactics.
- Perform ROI analysis on Ubisoft’s key subscription initiatives.
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or other applicable fields)
- Master’s degree in analytics field a plus
- Strong quantitative skills, experience utilizing scientific analytics methods, qualitative methods, and quantitative analysis techniques, as well as predictive modeling
- Ability to work in high-pressure, time-constrained situations
- Ability to manipulate and combine multiple data sources and present insights that drive business decisions at all levels of the organization
- Must be detail oriented, self-motivated and time efficient
- Strong SQL and Python skills
- Storyteller with capability to present actionable insight in a meaningful way
- Proven experience in a similar role with hands-on data analysis
- Knowledge of video game industry a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English required. Ability to communicate in French
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.