- Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Ubisoft’s 19,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and community can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
The Product Owner is responsible for making sure that the products created by the Tools and R&D team produce value to its stakeholders and users. The product owner champions the product, facilitates product decisions, has a very clear vision of what engineers are trying to build, and conveys that vision to the collaborators.
- Gather requirements and identify needs with product stakeholders
- Manage the mid to long-term roadmap, involving stakeholders, clients, partners, and other groups relevant to the product
- Manage the backlog, work on priorities and planning
- Document stories and tasks details after reviewing with development
- Attend scrum meetings including standups, retrospectives, reviews and planning
- Answer questions from developers and clarify requirements
- Document the new features for implementations and release notes
- Maintain an on-going relationship with the end-users of the tools, gather their feedback
- Product management/business analysis experience
- Good understanding of modern product management practices
- Good understanding of the Product Owner role
- Basic technical skills: client – server web development technologies
- Basic understanding of UI/UX
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of software development using Scrum/Kanban/Lean methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties
- English – fluent
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.