- Helsinki, Finland
As crazy about games as we are? Fancy becoming a part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a friendly atmosphere? We’re Ubisoft RedLynx, a studio located in Helsinki bringing console/PC and mobile game development together under one roof. We’re a 150+ strong team of talented and diverse professionals of 20+ different nationalities.
We are looking for an eager
HR Coordinator to complete our amazing HR team of four
Our team is looking for an extra pair of hands to help with diverse HR-related tasks! As our HR Coordinator, you will take care of the daily HR duties of the studio and be a key player in creating the employee experience, and help our people focus on what they do best: developing the best games ever! You enjoy customer service, problem-solving and pay close attention to details. We expect you to be comfortable running different kinds of tasks with high enthusiasm and quality, whether the tasks are big or small, complicated or easy, time-consuming or quick to handle. You will be working closely with our HR team, to ensure top-notch HR services in our cozy and friendly Finnish game studio.
We’re looking for a highly organized person with a can-do attitude and the ability to switch between tasks smoothly. You enjoy routines but are also eager to challenge yourself and tackle new tasks. We will offer you a unique opportunity to work for a top game publisher and access Ubisoft’s fantastic networks!
- Supporting HR team in different kind of administrative HR tasks like payroll and providing reports
- Helping with different HR processes related to employment cycle like onboarding
- Help organize the HR data and documentation
- Assisting with recruitments from arranging interviews to candidate communication
For you to thrive in this role, you:
- Have some background and experience in similar tasks (mentioned above)
- Have basic knowledge about business administration practices and tools
- Are familiar with Microsoft Office tools
- Have excellent written and spoken Finnish and English skills
- Have a positive attitude and desire to help others, and are trustworthy
- Enjoy taking ownership, and solving problems independently and proactively
- Are able to keep your files and numbers in order even on a busy day
- Most of all you rock when it comes to customer service
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectations. The application period closes on 20th of June 2021 but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you (screening and interviewing will start instantly)! In the meantime, explore what Ubisoft RedLynx is all about and what we have to offer.
This is a permanent position based in Helsinki, Finland, and requires working onsite. For this role, we are not currently able to sponsor visas or work permits.
We’re part of Ubisoft, a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services. Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.