- Helsinki, Finland
As crazy about games as we are? Fancy becoming a part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a friendly atmosphere? We’re Ubisoft RedLynx, a studio located in Helsinki bringing console/PC and mobile game development together under one roof. We’re a 150+ strong team of talented and diverse professionals of 20+ different nationalities.
We are looking for a
Producer to join our AAA co-dev project
Have you ever dreamed of being part of a full-scale AAA game project? Well now is your chance! We at RedLynx are working on an ambitious AAA co-development project with other Ubisoft studios and we’re now looking for a Producer to join the team!
As a Producer your objective is to help deliver a world-class AAA game by managing the project team at RedLynx. As a manager, in addition to assigning tasks and prioritizing, you’re an enabler, who provides the team an environment to thrive by supporting them and giving them access to the right tools and resources to be successful. Together with project leads, you’ll coordinate and motivate the team to meet deadlines and oversee quality in collaboration with other Ubisoft studios.
We’re looking for a highly organized and systematic person with excellent communication and people management skills. You have a great understanding of the game development process and the key game business concepts. Quickly changing situations don't ruin your day, as you see challenges as learning opportunities. Solution orientation comes naturally to you and you enjoy collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders in an international environment.
We will offer you a unique opportunity to work for a top game publisher in a AAA project as well as access to Ubisoft’s fantastic networks, full of game industry experts. At the same time, you get to enjoy a cozy and friendly Finnish game development studio and an extremely skilled team!
- Build and manage the project teams efficiently together with the leads
- Lead the team to deliver high-quality game
- Formulate and manage the project’s roadmap, resourcing plan, schedule and budget
- Manage risks and contingency plans
- Represent the project inside and outside of the studio together with the other leads
Your skills and experience
- Excellent understanding of game development processes and its various phases
- Shipped successful games
- Experience in project management and in creating structure (plans, budgets, reports) to projects
- Familiarity with technical tools related to project management
- Understanding of the key business concepts of the gaming industry and a ROI-driven mindset
- Experience in stakeholder management in an international environment
- Most of all, experience and excellent people leading skills
For you to thrive in this role, you
- Are organized and systematic, yet flexible in changing situations
- Can do many things at once in a fast-changing and challenging environment
- Are able to stay efficient and focused under pressure and when dealing with ambiguity
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills (excellent written and spoken English)
- Are driven and take initiative, and always trying to find new ways to enhance productivity both personally and for the team
- Have the willingness to foster team excitement and synergy as well as coach, grow and develop talent
We also appreciate
- Experience in working with external partners
- Technical background is a plus with a good understanding of the capabilities of modern game engines
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectations. The application period closes on 13th of June 2021 but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you (screening and interviewing will start instantly)! In the meantime, explore what Ubisoft RedLynx is all about and what we have to offer.
This job requires moving onsite to Finland and during the pandemic time, we are working remotely. We have successfully and safely relocated numerous new employees before and during COVID, so if you are interested to move to Finland, don’t hesitate to apply!
We’re part of Ubisoft, a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services. Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.