Lead Producer [Unannounced Project]
- Stockholm, Sweden
Are you a veteran project lead who is ready to make a mark on the world of game development? Don’t miss your opportunity – apply now!
We are looking for a Lead Producer for a platform that will drive an ambitious unannounced project here in Stockholm, Sweden.
As our Lead Producer, you’ll be working closely with our Studio Tech Director and other internal stakeholders to ensure we have goals aligning with overall vision at Ubisoft. You will maintain project clarity and promote the product vision to interested parties & stakeholders within the organisation. Furthermore, you will develop and maintain our ROI statement and properly identify and communicate all roadblocks or bottlenecks that may prevent teams from delivering.
We know you're passionate about games, and for us it's important that you get to thrive and succeed in a creative environment. To achieve this, we are creating strong autonomous teams who make decisions independently, having the freedom to try out new things and show why they work. For us it is important that you get to shine by being creative in your role: to take deliberate decisions, poke holes in things, navigate through known pitfalls when required to and care for your craft by honoring your commitments.
In this role, you’ll be reporting to our Studio Production Director and manage a team of producers, coaching and mentoring them for growth so they can reach their full potential. You will collaborate with the Studio Tech Director and team leads to ensure a healthy plan while achieving quality and consistency on our deliveries to meet project goals.
In this role you will...
- Maintain project clarity and ensure product goals meet overall Ubisoft vision by working with the Studio Tech Director, and our internal stakeholders.
- Inspire and promote the product vision to relevant stakeholders within the larger organisation.
- Ensure realistic schedules and milestones, working together with the Studio Tech Director, Studio Production Director and relevant team leads.
- Collaborate with production teams to ensure consistency and achievement of common goals.
- Provide data to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverable requirements are realistic and achievable and properly Identify and communicate all roadblocks or bottlenecks.
- Own operational aspects of project development, including establishing development frameworks, reporting, risk management, capacity planning, resource management, and budgeting
- Develop and maintain ROI statement
- Build a diverse project team, driving commitment and motivation throughout the project.
We would love if you...
- Are a process-driven project manager with a University degree in business administrator or another related field.
- Are an expert in process, methods, and principles for production of games (probably no less than 10 years of experience).
- Have shipped more than a couple of major titles in a Producer type of role.
- Are a natural leader with previous experience from leading a project team.
- Know how to act and behave as a servant leader, one who understands the importance of clear communication.
- Are used to working in an international environment and to express yourself fluently in English.
Read more about us at: http://stockholm.ubisoft.com/
Apply now to make it yours!
Making good games takes effort, making great games takes a different type of thinking.
Are you a game designer, artist or engineer? Cool. How about a chemist, economist or social scientist? Let’s talk. At Ubisoft Stockholm, we feel different thinking comes from many places and that good ideas, no matter where they come from, are the key to unlocking our potential.
Located in the storied Östermalm neighborhood in Stockholm Sweden, we believe thinking of new ways to solve old problems is a cornerstone of innovation and we are looking for passionate people who follow their dreams to make the world a better place.
We know there is a better way to making great games.