Trainee ERP Support Specialist
- Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft is looking for a Junior specialist on ERP Support to ensure functional and basic technical support for the company’s internal ERP System (Finance and Procurement modules) for internal users located in our worldwide offices.
- Performing functional and basic technical analysis on the assigned support tickets and handle the communication with the users
- Having a good understanding of the Business flows (Finance and Procurement) in an integrated IT system
- Collaborating closely with the technical analysts in order to identify the best solution for the bug corrections/developments in the requested deadlines
- Creating working procedures, build-up a knowledge base and functional documentation
- Providing training for the key and final users, with a global vision of an integrated system
- Creating SQL queries and request data updates in the database
- Performing regular system monitoring and data clean-up activities.
- University / Master in Computer Science or Finance ongoing
- PL SQL/ Oracle databases knowledge
- Good written and oral knowledge of English and French
- Customer Communication skills.
- Working experience in IT / Customer Support / Accounting will be considered an advantage
- ERP Systems knowledge will be considered an advantage
- Passionate about the Support job, troubleshooting and finding solutions to problems
- Able to assimilate business changes and incorporate them in the IT systems
- Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
- Patient and analytical.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.