Game Designer (Ketchapp/ Hyper-casual Game)
- Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Ubisoft’s 19,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and community can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
As a Game Designer with Ketchapp, under the supervision of the Producer, you will work on the development of our hits (pre-production, production, soft-launch & live) in order to create the bestsellers of tomorrow!
In this context, your main missions will be the following:
- Create and improve game systems respecting the creative vision of the game and the target audience;
- Suggest new features in order to optimize the player experience and promote retention and monetization;
- Be proactive in the implementation of satisfying level designs and attractive progression for the player;
- Work closely with the Publishing team, as well as the artists and programmers of the studio to bring innovative game concepts and ensure maximum quality;
- Analyze the KPIs and make recommendations accordingly;
- During the Live stage: suggest updates and maintain our audience active.
- You already have a significant experience in Game Design in mobile video games, ideally in the hypercasual industry;
- Your combined expertise in UX, features writing and balancing makes you a real Swiss Army knife;
- You are versatile and recognized for your excellent communication skills (oral and written);
- Your analytical skills provide you with the keys to understanding a data-driven industry;
- You have a strong interest in the video games sector and the hypercasual mobile market;
- You're obviously able to speak English in a professional environment.
The little extra:
- You are comfortable with Unity 3D, able to balance variables and to implement your level designs by yourself.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.