Project Assistant [Anno] (f/m/d)
- Mainz, Germany
About Ubisoft Mainz
The teams at Ubisoft Mainz are engineering some of Ubisoft’s biggest blockbusters. Operating from a historic city in the heart of Germany, the studio develops games pushing the limits of the genre like the acclaimed Anno 1800 and lends decades of expertise to AAA co-development projects like Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and the upcoming Beyond Good And Evil 2. More information at mainz.ubisoft.com.
Anno is a critically acclaimed and award-winning franchise, offering a rich city-building experience and providing players ample opportunity to create huge metropolises, plan efficient logistics networks, explore and settle new lands and dominate their opponents by diplomacy, trade or warfare.
As a Project Assistant on our team, you play a crucial role in assuring that the production of our game runs smoothly and according to plan. Your work makes everyone else’s easier, whether you help us organize and maintain our tools and databases, schedule and document meetings, or engage with our developers to optimize task tracking and time estimates.
This role will allow you to grow and expand your project management skills within the environment of a AAA production and with the full support of your colleagues and mentors.
What you will do:
- Coordinate and organize work across the project
- Maintain the project’s roadmap by collecting, managing and following-up on tasks with all team members
- Help guide team members to take an active part in the work organization process
- Ensure project transparency across teams and stakeholders
- Handle logistics or administrative tasks to support the production team.
- Schedule project meetings and ensure key decisions and required tasks are documented, following up these actions within team where necessary
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in management, administration or other relevant experience
- At least 1 year of experience working in Project Management
- Initial knowledge of project management methods
- The ability to work with and as part of multiple teams, both internal and external
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as good instructional skills
- Fluent English language skills
- Self-organized and proactive attitude
- Enthusiasm for on-going learning and development
What to send our way:
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
- A cover letter including your earliest starting date, expected salary and why you would like to join us
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the Mainz region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Opportunities for growth on your desired career path: Leadership training, workshops, guest speakers from the industry, online Ubisoft learning platform, coaches, Experts and library.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about video games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our career portal.
For further information, please check https://mainz.ubisoft.com/en/