- Da Nang, Vietnam
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture also known as one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio focuses on developing a diverse catalogue of fun-packed casual genre from instant games to Creation HD PC & next Gen Console games - first to be built and shipped from Ubisoft Vietnam.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
The Communication Manager oversees corporate communications and supports studio growth while strengthening team culture.
Job purpose :
As part of the growing and dynamic Human Resource team, you’ll be an ambassador of our studio culture and you help bring Ubisoft’s voice to life.
Your mission is oriented toward our talented people and shall focus on talents growths, retention, and recruitment...
Internally, you add to studio life with events, programs, and memorable internal communications pulse points.
Externally, you help tell stories of our studio and produce corresponding assets that can resonate within our global communication channels, strategy, and calendar.
> Build our studio’s communication calendar
- Initiate and propose innovative internal and external communications actions that positively impact the growth objectives of Ubisoft Da Nang while building a strong studio culture.
- Plan and manage the corresponding budgets.
> Master Event Management
- Manage external events such as Team Building, job fair, the developer conference, or internal seasonal animations (Christmas, Tet, etc..) that will bring lively and unforgettable moments inside our studio’s wall.
- Work with external vendors, workplace, and procurement team.
> Create University Program
- Build-up initiatives with local universities to identify young talents and highlight the fantastic career possibilities offered by the video game industry.
- Work with local authorities/universities and design scenarios that would trigger vocation.
> Produce powerful assets
- Be able to capture and bring narrative for each major communication point you’ll be working on to resonate internally and externally.
- Direct external creative agencies and work with the communication HQ team.
> Manage Studio communication channels
- Constantly align and update the message across our channels such as studio web page, job description, internal tools, on-boarding, etc…
- Make sure we convey the right and consistent messages to internal and external stakeholders.
- Outstanding written, verbal, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills, and an eye for detail.
- Excellent Vietnamese and English required to work in a global context. French a strong plus.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute creative events with excellence
- A proactive and motivated approach, with great organizational skills.
- Existing knowledge of Vietnamese media landscape.
- Able to multi-task and manage many initiatives simultaneously, from concept through to completion.
- Excellent initiative and proactive attitude, able to rapidly adjust to changes.
- Graphic design, photography or video would be a strong asset.
- Creativity, originality and resourcefulness when searching for solutions and a willingness to try new things.
- Passion for games, entertainment or technology is preferred
- Advance knowledges of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Danang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS5, Switch, Arcade Machine…), coffee, tea and fresh fruits