Live Associate Producer
- Montreal, QC, Canada
As a Live Associate Producer at Ubi MTL, you oversee the development and operation of live game features and services. Owner of the Road to Live timeline and deliverable, you are accountable for the quality of the live experience once the game is in the hand of the player, prior and after launch; the acquisition, retention and monetization while following the game/brand strategy; the deployment of new connected features and services while managing the cost of operation.
Reporting to the Producer/Senior Producer, you will collaborate with the development team as well as with internal and external services providers (IT, Marketing, Business, 3rd party’s operator, 1st parties, etc.) to ensure the development, availability and quality of the connected experience for the player.
What you'll do
- Gather feature requests from all stakeholders;
- Create a detailed roadmap for the online game features and services required to run the game;
- Supervise the development of required online services and features, web site, companion app and other connected components of the game experience;
- Supervise the development of efficient processes and tools to deploy and operate the game, features and services;
- Challenge and support the game producer, creative director, Business and Marketing to ensure the quality of the connected game experience;
- Identify project risks and contingency plans;
- Supervise and assist all teams in post launch content creation.
Business & Marketing relations
- Act as liaison between Marketing, Business and Development parties in order to triage and prioritize support needs, dev request and schedule new releases and events;
- Gather, validate and act upon MAU, DAU and CCU, estimates and live, to ensure proper actions and planning;
- Plan and create events for the game;
- Participate in the definition and challenge the ARM strategy; support and articulate it;
- Enforce Ubisoft guidelines in regards to payment provider choices and technologies per region;
- Define, monitor and act upon KPI to improve player experience and ARM.
- Ensure the constant availability of the game and its services;
- Monitor Player issues and define the actions to be taken;
- Participate in the definition and manage live events/milestone schedule and release (closed and public Alpha/Beta/Other, Launch and patches, etc.) while managing the cost of operations;
- Organize and coordinate the post launch support with the different service providers (CS, CRM, tech, infra, operators, etc.).
- Evaluate the needs of the team in terms of resources and jobs, and ensure that these are met, maintain a good standard of commitment and team motivation to create a work environment that promotes productivity;
- Act as a coach to team managers and ensure that they are adequately trained;
- Participate in the identification of key employees of his team and succession.
- Carry out all other related tasks.
What you bring
- Multi-disciplinary development experience;
- Knowledge of Ubisoft structure and departments (a plus);
- Experience in shipping and operating game titles with connected features and services (a plus);
- Capacity to make important decisions in highly stressful situations;
- Capacity to take leadership and maintain an efficient team in emergencies;
- Problem solving;
- Strong communication skills;
- Know how to delegate and bring awareness Online concepts and associated technologies.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being. Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.