Gameplay Producer [Unannounced Project]
- Stockholm, Sweden
Do you know how to best plan for teams to create gameplay experiences that inspire and excite players? Come join us today!
We are looking for a Gameplay Producer to join us for an ambitious unannounced project here in Stockholm, Sweden.
As a Gameplay Producer at the studio, you’ll participate in building and guiding multiple production teams to reach the project's ambitions in terms of quality, timing and budget. You will collaborate with key stakeholders to plan, prioritize and improve clarity of directions, vision and goals to establish gameplay experiences that are as polished as they are enjoyable for our players.
We know you have fantastical powers and for us it is important you get to show your magic. To do this, we are creating strong autonomous teams with independent decision-making, and freedom to try out new things and show why it works. For us it is important that you get to shine by being creative: to take deliberate decisions, poke holes in things when required, to navigate through known pitfalls and care for your craft by honouring your commitments.
In this role, you’ll join our Producer craft and you will be reporting to our Gameplay Cell Producer. We encourage collaboration within the craft, and you will be part of assembling cross-functional teams, manage communication channels in cross-team situations and have focus on delivery within the team and the project. While your day-to-day job will be everything at the level of Gameplay Producer in all aspects, we refer to this type of role internally as Associate Producer, as each project here at Ubisoft only holds one with the title of Producer.
In this role you will...
- Work according to established production processes and implement means to enhance the communication between team members.
- Ensure that various planning and follow up tools are implemented and kept up to date and make sure that features are delivered on time.
- Provide reports on tasks and issues relating to project management and the project, both within the team and the studio and build relationships with those outside the studio.
- Facilitate production build & sprint planning, stand ups and retrospect’s.
- Organize design workshops and signoffs together with designers.
- Identify risks, communicate mitigation strategy, and propose & implement contingency plans to stay aligned with the roadmap.
- Collaborate with internal and external Quality Control teams to ensure bugs are fixed at the correct rate and to the correct priority.
We would love if you...
- Have a few years experience as a Producer or Associate Producer within the video game industry.
- Have experience from the AAA games industry driving teams and deliverables.
- Have working knowledge of feature development pipelines.
- Can talk to the experience of having shipped at least one full game project.
- Have good knowledge of the video game market, what makes good leadership and/or knowledge of industry tech.
- Bring an analytical mindset, technical knowledge and excellent project management skills (agile and scrum methodologies)
- Are used to working in an international environment and to express yourself fluently in English.
Apply to make it yours
Read more about us at: http://stockholm.ubisoft.com/
Making good games takes effort, making great games takes a different type of thinking.
Are you a game designer, artist or engineer? Cool. How about a chemist, economist or social scientist? Let’s talk. At Ubisoft Stockholm, we feel different thinking comes from many places and that good ideas, no matter where they come from, are the key to unlocking our potential.
Located in the storied Östermalm neighborhood in Stockholm Sweden, we believe thinking of new ways to solve old problems is a cornerstone of innovation and we are looking for passionate people who follow their dreams to make the world a better place.
We know there is a better way to making great games.