- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Opened in October 2011, Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is one of the first major video game studios based in the UAE capital and is focusing on developing and bringing to market successful mobile games for a worldwide audience.
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi successfully released two hidden-object / investigation free-to-play mobile titles: CSI: Hidden Crimes™ and NCIS: Hidden Crimes™, both based on the worldwide known TV shows of the same name. With the acquisition in February 2017 of the massive multiplayer free-to-play game Growtopia, the studio works on the title’s live operations.
The team keeps focusing its efforts on creating further content for its live games and strengthening its player’s engagement in addition to work on other unannounced projects.
Are you organized and you like interacting with people? We have the opportunity for you! As Scrum Master, your mission is to maximise the value of the developed products by the team. You will be the link between the Creative Manager and the production team in order to accompany them throughout the project.
- Act as a facilitator for the development team and guide/coach scrum of scrum teams on how to get the most out of self-organisation and the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- To ensure visibility for the project management team on features developed, by regularly monitoring issues and deadlines.
- To effectively ensure the planning and the animation of activities of the Agile routine.
- To develop the delivery schedule and to adjust accordingly depending the velocity of the team.
- To protect the results of your team from interferences and to ensure fast resolution of blockers
- To ensure the team understands the needs and that the project management understands potential risks and issues
- To ensure communication and dependency tracking with other production teams
- To accompany the members of your team with the appropriate Agile methodologies according to the context
- 3 or 5 years’ experience in Agile Project Management as Scrum Master
- To be dynamic, proactive and results oriented
- Have the ability to adapt quickly to changes and be flexible
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Know how to influence and propose win-win solutions
- Proficiency in English; spoken and written
We are a multicultural team with 26 nationalities in 60 people. 100% of our teams are expats and we offer end to end relocation to UAE for self and family plus some exciting benefits and perks.
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.