CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
To note: UBISOFT Singapore will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Ubisoft's sponsorship of a visa.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Singapore due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
YOUR DAILY JOURNEY
The Community Developer will deploy the community strategy of Skull and Bones, building connections between the community of players and the games' development team, developing a multi-channel strategy, creating the right messages and assets for our audience. The Community Developer acts as a conductor, he/she leads and ensure a good internal communication relying on the Community Team. You will also work with several of our services at an international level, including the teams handling PR, Events, Business and Development, to make sure the community re voiced for all aspects related to marketing and game development. You will report to the Community Development Group Manager & work closely with one Community Developer.
You will work alongside the development team in close collaboration with the Brand team, on-site at our studio in Ubisoft Singapore
- Deploy a global community strategy for the game, directed to both core players & casual players and adapted to our challenges with a specific focus on Social Media & Streaming;
- Manage post-launch communication in collaboration with the Community Developer, Brand Managers and Live Producer: applying the post-launch plans and planning community activations accordingly (contests, AMA, etc.);
- Create the Social Media editorial line directed at the community to support retention & engagement
- Ensure the production of Social Media assets - in collaboration with the development teams and the Community Managers - such as videos, static assets, livestreams, interviews, etc.;
- Run internal & external live streaming, including run of show and animation. Be one of the potential faces of our community team;
- Provide technical support as required via OBS & other streaming software skills;
- Co-ordinate events involving the Studio: livestreams, fan visits, live chats with the dev team, tournaments…
- Build post-Mortems & data analysis to better tailor & adapt our content;
- Follow Social Media trends & ongoing benchmark of our competitors;
- Become an expert on all top gaming Streamers/YouTube personalities. Regularly follow their streams/videos;
- Working with Community Managers assigned to your game to ensure successful deployment of your strategy’s tactics, as well as supporting them in their conversations with the community;
- Promote our community strategic streaming objectives to all internal key stakeholders to ensure they understand our goals;
- Working with other customer-focused teams (Customer Support, Community Engagement, etc.) to support providing a quality player/consumer experience;
- Accompanying the subsidiaries in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Asia) and NCSA (North, Central and South America) zones during deployment of the community strategy.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Experience in digital marketing with digital creation (videos, photos, articles, livestreams, podcasts, etc.) is valuable;
- Experience managing fan sites or official forums is a bonus;
- You have excellent knowledge of social media platforms (Discord, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc.);
- You know how to communicate effectively with different levels of management (you are at ease when presenting your work / plans to top management);
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and passion for video games is a big plus.
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.