EMEA Senior Player Experience Program Manager (M/W/NB)
- Paris, France
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
About the Team
The mission of the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Asia) Audience & Customer Management department is to support & help deliver Ubisoft’s marketing strategies & offers to our different audiences (our players, communities, influencers, journalists & partners) by activating the optimal communication channels managed by the various teams within the department: CRM, Media, Player Experience, Community Management, Communications or Customer Support.
Within this department, the Player Experience team has a transversal role and aims to help maximize player satisfaction by mobilizing the various internal teams worldwide around players core needs. The team’s objective is to analyze the player experiences within the Ubisoft ecosystem, to boost internal collaboration & improve these experiences with the player’s needs in mind and finally to create & coordinate processes that improve Ubisoft’s ability to execute the best player experiences consistently. One of those processes is Frontline. Frontline is Ubisoft WW collaborative effort to anticipate and solve player’s needs in pre-launch, launch and post launch for all live events.
We are currently seeking for a Senior Player Experience Manager in our Paris office.
Your Frontline mission is to advocate for and help providing the best player experience through the orchestration of live operations and collaboration with our key partners from Production, Business, IT, and Operations.
In you day to day you will be responsible for planning and executing the Frontline program lifecycle from initial kick off through the full lifecycle of a product/project. In addition to your classic game projects, you will focus on maintaining and further developing our partnership with E-Commerce and QC/QA teams.
· Guarantee that objectives and deliverables of the Frontline program lifecycle are followed and met to ensure launch and operational readiness of our Frontline teams.
· Lead and animate smooth Frontline operations for games, in pre-launch, launch and post launch for all live events (alpha, beta, launch, Live Operations etc.)
· Ensure all stakeholders are aligned and updated through frequent calls and optimized processes
· Organize workshops for the Customer Management and transversal teams.
· Frequently report on project progress and risks to relevant teams and your management
· Ensure to track and document the latest updates on your assigned projects in our internal tools.
· Adapt Frontline to E-Commerce to run smooth operations and prevent friction on the Player Experience
· Collaborate with QC/QA teams to
o Define metrics and build KPI to determine the game health before launch
o Co-create dashboards for self-service and on demand access
o Raise awareness and escalate weak signals with mitigation strategies to stakeholders
· Identify, develop, and roll out new processes when appropriate.
You as a person
· Critical thinker and problem Solver
· Methodical and Logical approach
· Service vocation and Collaborator
· Fast and efficient Communicator
· Confirmed relevant experience within video game or customer relationship industries.
· You have outstanding communication, organizational and interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with senior level teams (verbal/presentation/written).
· Strong project management skills including critical thinking to raise awareness about project risks
· You are data driven and capable to analyze, interpret and visualize data for efficient decision making.
· You are comfortable to identify KPIs, build dashboard and reports showcasing the project health
· You have proven experience working with teams across multiple departments
· Creativity, problem-solving
· Being a Hard Core gamer; part of a game community, e-sport fan … is a +
· Fluent English is a must / Fluent French is a plus
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our players’ community.
Position available as soon as possible in Saint Mandé (Metro line 1)