Game Release Manager
- Montreal, QC, Canada
As a Game Release Manager at Ubi MTL, you are responsible for the vision and evolution of the ongoing game delivery initiatives. You will ensure the attainment of the general objectives related to the delivery of the ongoing game versions in terms of time and quality.
What you'll do
- Make the decisions required to ensure the quality of the game content and player experience;
- Set out the launch plan and recommendations for each new edition;
- Establish the plan to make the closing process more efficient;
- Design and implement mitigation and contingency plans in collaboration with the release management specialist/release coordinator;
- Set out delivery system assessment and evolution plans;
- Play an active role in launch planning meetings with key stakeholders;
- Oversee the work of the release management specialist and/or release coordinator when applicable;
- Collaborate with teams in different areas to highlight and resolve issues;
- Carry out all related tasks.
What you bring
- Experience in the video game industry;
- Experience in the release and operation of online games;
- Proven ability to launch new editions with stakeholders in all areas;
- Positive leadership;
- Ability to make key decisions under pressure;
- Customer focus;
- Excellent priority and time management;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Solid communication (spoken and written) and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent knowledge of game publishing schemes.
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your background and skills
A real live person will review your application. In this case, it’s our talent acquisition specialist Eric. As he learns more about you through your profile, get to know him through the video below.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being. Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.