CRM Web Designer
- Bucharest, Romania
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Within the CRM EMEA team (Europe, Middle East, Asia), you will join the Customer Relations department for a 1-year fixed term contract. Your main mission? Providing operational support for graphic design and integration on all "Owned Media" communication channels, i.e. Ubisoft's own channels that the CRM can use for free.
You will work on all the graphic worlds of Ubisoft games, in collaboration with the marketing and production teams!
Only applications with a portfolio will be taken into consideration.
Your main mission:
Design the graphics for Ubisoft communications:
- Graphic design and integration of newsletters in 15 languages, for our customers
- Graphic design of banners for our social spaces (Web / PS4 / XBOX / Switch / Youtube...)
- Implement graphic templates to facilitate the creation process
- Work on content innovation (Gifs / cinemagraphs ...)
- Optimize and develop the artistic direction of the emails of each brand
Be responsible for their integration and production Web design:
- Manage the HTML integration projects of emails and newsletters in our CMS tool
- Participate in the evolution of our channels
- Ensure overall coordination of campaigns to ensure good performance of CRM campaigns and timely delivery
- Contribute to the evolution of internal technologies and processes in order to constantly meet the best practices of the market
You may also be required to work on cross-functional files depending on the CRM activity.
What You’ll Bring as Experience
- You have strong web design skills.
- You know how to combine creativity and efficiency in the management of multimedia content and have strong graphic design skills.
- You have more autonomy and rigor than a Rabbid and you like to work in a team.
- Adobe Photoshop has no secrets for you, and you have a good knowledge of web tools (HTML/CSS, responsive web design).
- As the position is international in scope, a fluent level in English (spoken and written) is essential.
- A good culture of video games and the Internet will be highly appreciated.
- Knowledge of After Effects software is a bonus.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Ubisoft Romania is defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games.
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your experience, education and skills.