Network Administrator [Studio]
- Malmö, Sweden
Massive Entertainment, a Ubisoft Studio is looking for a Network Administrator to join our Infrastructure team. You will be focusing on our activities in Sweden but you will also be attached to our global support function at Ubisoft.
As a Network Administrator you will focus on maintaining and optimizing the network infrastructure for our studio. You will collaborate closely with team members in the local and global IT teams as well as with production. Assuring we have the best possible solutions in place.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Solving level 2/3 incidents and requests related to network services
- Monitor and troubleshoot network infrastructure and services
- Taking an active role in driving innovation and improvements of the local network infrastructure
- Driving automation of our infrastructure and services
- Participating in infrastructure evolution projects together with our global teams
You as a person
You have an open mind-set, striving to evolve and learning new technologies. This is the perfect role if you welcome change, have technology capabilities combined with a passion and motivation for staying up to date. To succeed in this position we believe you to be a strong communicator, to easily get your point across. You are comfortable working autonomously and have the ability to take initiatives.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Professional experience as a Network administrator, Network Engineer or similar
- Professional experience with Cisco switching and routing (IOS and/or NX-OS)
- Knowledge in Firewall and VPN solutions
- Familiar with Wifi technologies
- Linux and VMware experience is a plus
Good to know
As we aim to build a team that continuously pushes the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. In the meantime, why not take a look at the videos posted below?
Massive Entertainment is a world-leading AAA studio located in Malmö, Sweden and part of the Ubisoft family. We’re a multinational team of more than 650 passionate and highly skilled people from 50+ different countries. Our studio’s goal has always been – and still is – to craft the finest gaming experiences for all players.
At Massive, you get to do what you love most while bringing your own experience to our ongoing projects, like Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, and The Star Wars Project. We're also developing new tech here, such as our in-house engine Snowdrop, and Ubisoft Connect - Ubisoft's digital ecosystem and distribution platform. All your application information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.