HR Intern - Training and Recruitment
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
About the Organization
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you have the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth
To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for talented candidates for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
Job Title: HR Intern – Training and Recruitment
- Screening and sourcing profiles as per the desired requirements
- Headhunting candidates through different methods (cold calling, LinkedIn sourcing, etc.)
- Working with the hiring managers to map the market and source the right candidate.
- Co-ordinating interviews
- Following up/coordinating with potential candidates.
- Assisting the HR Manager for hiring across studio and closing the required requirements
- Maintaining the recruitment database (pipeline of candidates, upcoming hires, etc.)
- Basic knowledge in handling Job Portals like Naukri, Linkedin etc
- Assisting HR Manager to drive implementation of training programs in co-ordination with trainer
- In case of external training, identify training vendors; Select vendor basis content and cost in collaboration.
- Monitor the effectiveness of training program and follow up with manager to ensure the training are updated in terms of audit
- Maintaining the training database
- Preferably a Science Graduate with Master’s degree in Human Resource Management.
- Having experience in recruitment will be preferred but not required
- Reactive and pro-active person;
- Organized in terms of time management and work organization;
- Attention to detail;
- Open to self-improvement;
- Should be well versed with MS Excel
- Teamwork abilities.
- International game projects & IP’s.
- Access to cutting-edge hardware.
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines.
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues.
- Best work environment
An ideal candidate is the one - who is ready to take up new challenges and thinks out of the box when it comes to role and responsibilities. We are looking for someone who is not only focused on routine
work in HR but also strive and focused on developmental part of HR.
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes