User Research Analyst
- Cary, NC, USA
- Ubisoft is one of the world's biggest creators, publishers and distributors of videogames and interactive services. The group has a broad portfolio of internationally renowned brands such as Assassin's Creed, Ghost Recon, Just Dance, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Rainbow Six…
Supported by a worldwide network of studios and distribution subsidiaries, the teams at Ubisoft are dedicated to offering players original and unforgettable game experiences on all popular platforms, including consoles, smartphones, tablets and PCs.
The most common responsibilities of this title include:
- Select the appropriate methodology, define test measures, and create relevant tools to evaluate if the players' experience is in line with the design intentions of the various productions.
- Efficiently analyze multiple sources of data (including observation, telemetry, etc.) and provide valuable and actionable insights on players' experience.
- Identify and use the most optimal data visualization methods to present the findings (graphs, tables, etc.).
- Prepare study reports and present the findings destined for production teams, brand management and high management.
- Remain up to date with game design, data visualization and User Research trends (training, conferences, new/best practices, etc.).
- Assume any other related duties.
- B.S. Degree in HCI, Psychology or relevant training and experience
- Master's degree in ergonomics, HCI, cognitive psychology preferred
- PhD in any of the above fields is an asset.
- 2 years minimum in a similar position or any other relevant research experience.
- Experience in game design is an asset.
- Excellent research skills (develop appropriate methods to answer research objectives, conduct appropriate analyses and communicate findings efficiently).
- Able to work under pressure.
- Be proactive, innovative, and autonomous.
- Be organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good knowledge of the videogame industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods and tools.
- Microsoft Office suite.
- Subsidized paid medical and dental insurance for employees and dependents.
- Paid life, accidental death & dismemberment, short- and long-term disability insurance.
- Paid holidays.
- Flexible work schedule.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.