Senior UI Artist
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR JOURNEY
Art & Design
- Produce AAA-quality UI art assets, adhering to the overall presentation and art direction. This includes good knowledge in typography, layout, and composition, utilizing 3D and animation to drive realization interface features;
- Establish an overall vision for designated UI features, produce supporting visual mockups, and assist in selling concepts to all creative stakeholders;
- Integrate contemporary UI/UX design and TRC-compliant standards as part of their UI design proposals;
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing design environment, and problem solve complex interface/content presentation challenges.
- Demonstrates feature ownership, able to manage entire UI features from concept to completion;
- Participate in innovation in both UI design implementation and the technology/tools;
- Act in a mentorship capacity to mid-level and junior artists in their respective tasks, nurture team growth and studio capability.
- Collaborates with relevant disciplines to ensure that all design requirements, content prioritization, and technical implementation standards are met;
- Promotes UI/UX best practices at both a project and studio level;
- Actively participate in feature discussions and creative brainstorms at a feature level.
- Show proficiency with our proprietary UI toolset (Phoenix);
- Provide constructive feedback on pipeline and tool features, driving the advancement of the tool feature set for future game production.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Experience / exposure in working on AAA games;
- Great understanding and skills in graphic design (or the equivalent) specialized in the creation of interfaces and in menu design;
- Provide a portfolio demonstrating graphic design skills;
- Understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, 3DSMAX, and Flash;
- Comprehension of “Action Script” language;
- Knowledge in Web design;
- Ability to learn new operating systems;
- Creative and artistic nature.
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.