- Halifax, NS, Canada
Ubisoft Halifax began its journey with Ubisoft in 2015 and has since grown to over 70 employees with a focus on diversity and expertise, and a taste for experimentation. The studio is Ubisoft’s first Canadian studio to specialize in mobile free-to-play games, mixing Ubisoft’s expertise on major franchises with an approach to wider casual audiences.
Ubisoft Halifax is also a solid co-dev studio inside of the Ubisoft ecosystem, participating in many of the most exciting future mobile projects in the company; as well as working on exciting unannounced projects of its own. The studio takes part in many local initiatives to grow the community of game developers in Atlantic Canada, and make the industry more inclusive and diverse.
As the Datorama Specialist, you will be responsible for bridging the gap between the business problems of our marketing team and the software solutions provided by Datorama. Part of your role is also to influence and enlighten the users on the use of the solution.
You’ll be expected to work closely with the end users of the platform across Ubisoft teams, the Enterprise Data department, external agencies, and with the CDO. Your role will be to also gather actionable insights from vast amounts of data brought into Datorama.
- Create, edit, and manage workspaces, data streams, reports, and dashboards;
- Liaise with the Datorama Client Success and Account Management representatives to ensure successful and ongoing adoption of the platform;
- Become Datorama Certified and stay up to date on the latest product offerings by taking Datorama University courses and attending webinars;
- Document all processes in a central repository and update them over time as your data integration expands and evolves, ensuring that the users can access them at all times;
- Establish and manage Change Management / Governance / Center of Excellence programs within Ubisoft;
- Build connectors between Datorama and other APIs / sources in Python if no out of the box connectors exist;
- Setup API connections between Datorama and Enterprise Data Platform;
- Manage existing users and onboard new users.
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, its vocabulary, and key metrics;
- Excellent technical, problem-solving, communication, project management, and content development skills;
- Ability to work with and understand data models, large data sets, and ETL processes;
- Extensive experience using Python and Excel;
- Proficiency in databases and SQL is a plus;
- English written and spoken.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.