Field Support Engineer
- Da Nang, Vietnam
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture, and one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio will focus on developing “Instant Games”, powered by HTML 5 technology, for several social platforms. This new playstyle has boomed significantly on social media on a worldwide scale boasting today millions of daily users. The teams at Ubisoft Da Nang will also collaborate with other studios on the development of mobile games.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
Provide technical support for the fast-growing business and operation needs of Ubisoft Vietnam. Responsible to prepare, manage and deliver the various functioning builds across multiple channels.
- Working with game teams to bring existing titles to various other platforms
- Developing best practices, standards, and workflows to ensure ease of porting/localization
- Integrating game code with third-party platforms / SDKs
- Experience developing and deploying games/apps on different platforms (iOS, Android, Web, etc)
- Ability to work with game teams to gain thorough understanding of their code to facilitate retargeting
- Experience with different deployment platforms such as Apple Store, Google Play, etc.
- Experience working with one or more major game development engines such as Unity, Unreal, Cocos, etc.
- Ability to create automated pipelines for asset conversion, data reformatting, versioning, etc.
- Knowledge of various game development-related tools such as Photoshop/GIMP, 3DS Max, Maya, etc.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Performance rewards.
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment.
- Creative projects.
- New frontiers in tech, entertainment and beyond.
- Most worth-living city in Vietnam.