Lead Artist - (M/F)
- Bordeaux, France
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players. Today, our studio counts more than 300 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, but also on mobile games, as well as exciting technologies with Harbour team, our Ubisoft's online service group, and the Streaming team.
Under the responsibility of the Producer and with the support of the Art Director, you will be in charge of :
- Managing, rallying and developing a 3D/2D artists team
- Overseeing and organizing the art production to meet the requirements in terms of quality of the project while respecting technical, time and budget constraints,
- Building up the art direction for the project by working closely with the Art Director
- Creating 3D and 2D assets (Props, Environments, Characters, Textures…)
- An excellent knowledge on how we develop a game, the constraints and the interactions between all the trades of the production
- Strong knowledge on current 3D software (3DSMax, ZBrush, Substance…)
- You have good communication skills and you are known for your art appraisal.
- You have a great team spirit and you are proactive.
- A good art perception
- A professional English proficiency
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
- Phone Interview
- Interview with our internal teams
- Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer.
According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.