- Shanghai, China
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
- Research and implement character simulation, game logic, and artificial intelligence for mobile games.
- Develop gameplay features and monitor code to improve the degree of usability.
- Simulate various AI behaviors by applying different algorithms.
- Build flexible UI framework and support UI functions in the games.
- Analyze design documents and work with the game designers for the gameplay evolution.
- Experienced on mobile game development; At least two shipped mobile title, preferably a music game;
- Great C/C++/C# skills and experienced with one script language, like Lua;
- Has a good knowledge of standard algorithms and knows how to use them according the project's needs;
- Use knowledge of the gameplay code in physics, mathematics and animation to build the believability of behaviors;
- Able to create prototype quickly according the input from game designer; Mature communication skill and seek improvement constantly;
- Basic to fluent English in written and ora
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Best way to apply:
- Due to visa issues, this position is only open to graduates with Chinese nationality currently .