HR Business Partner for QC Teams
- Bucharest, Romania
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Role Summary: As an HR Business Partner, you will report directly to the QC HR Manager and, together with the Project Manager, you define and implement the HR strategy in the assigned brand. You will also act as an advisor for the Project Managers and the other team members.
- Guide and support managers on the planning and implementation of effective performance management
- Coaching on clear objectives and individual development plans
- Define and Implement succession plans along with the managers
- Identify employee talent gaps and recommend training/development actions
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Actively propose and implement retention actions
- Ensure successful onboarding of all new hires and offboarding (exit interviews)
- Participate as a collaborative team member with other HRBPs to provide consistent and professional service to all stakeholders.
- Other administrative tasks
- Proven experience as an HRBP is a plus
- Good command of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in English, written and spoken
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- A true people person! -easy-going, willing and engaging
- Ability to provide coaching and feedback; facilitation skills
- Resilient and calm under pressure, able to handle multiple demands and priorities
- Hands-on attitude
Ubisoft Romania is defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania:
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your education and skills.