Junior Live Coordinator [Ubisoft Connect]
- Malmö, Sweden
Ubisoft Connect is the ecosystem of player services for Ubisoft games across all platforms. It aims at giving the best environment for all players to enjoy their games and connect with each other on any device.
As a Live Coordinator, you will assist the Live Team with operational tasks surrounding releases and events as well as parts of the communication within the client.
You will be a part of a highly motivated and skilled team and be one of the central figures of our live team. You will work closely together with the shop-, brand- , and development teams and other partners within the organization. Within the role, there will be room for other developing tasks depending on your interests.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager/cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Performing operational technical tasks of making products ready for launch
- Coordinating live events within the client, communicate with stakeholders and share reporting
- Investigating and solving configuration issues
- Performing operational tasks to push promotion tabs live
- Drive improvements on the tools you are working with
You as a person
To be successful in this position we believe you to be a strong communicator, to have an analytical mind-set and sharing our passion for gaming. You enjoy collaborations and are not hesitant to reach out to your colleagues to solve potential problems. You have a strong attention to details and can prioritize your tasks. In addition you are organized and have good time-management even during hectic moments. Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area; Business Administration, Project Management, Service Management or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite
- Professional experience working in the Game Industry is a plus
- Professional experience working with coordination and stakeholder management is a plus
- Basic knowledge in scripting or web programming is a plus
- German, French or Chinese speaking is a plus
- Experience working in Jira is a plus
Longing to be part of a fun, creative, and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden, and fully owned by Ubisoft, the world’s third-largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division, and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive, promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun, and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.