Product/Project Manager (Marketing)
- Montreal, QC, Canada
As a Marketing Product/Project Manager at Ubi MTL, you’ll create and maintain structure within the Rainbow Six development team to streamline our marketing efforts.
You’ll plan, launch, track, and document the projects that make up our global marketing initiatives and pulse points. And, most importantly, develop processes – guidelines to follow – to set the standard for how marketing teams should function in the company.
What you’ll do
- Develop processes aligned with production, third-party, and regional needs + put them into action.
- Build and communicate timelines and milestones & manage tasks from conception to execution.
- Identify issues and risks + collaborate with cross-functional teams worldwide to overcome them.
- Research and implement tools & best practices.
- Create and maintain up-to-date, accessible documentation to provide visibility and facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Help plan and prepare marketing pulse points+ provide support to your team
- Put together and review project post-mortem reports to continuously improve our efforts.
- Travel internationally to experience the reality of our processes first-hand, meet with internal and external partners, attend events, etc.
What you bring
- An undergraduate degree in Management, Business, or equivalent (project management certification an asset)
- Around 3 years of experience in esports, project or product management, or other relevant experience
- Knowledge of the Office Suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint), collaboration software (e.g. Confluence or Wrike) & project management tools (e.g. Jira)
- A highly collaborative and innovative spirit
- Developed interpersonal, presentation, and English and French communication skills *
- Ability to influence change + anticipate blockers and find creative solutions to remove them
- Organizational and time prioritization capabilities (you can balance multiple projects simultaneously)
- A strategic approach to knowledge management – you understand the importance of making information readily available for the right people in the right place
- Motivation to adapt with the rapidly evolving live cycle of a game.
*Fluency in a third language a huge plus
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.