Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding Specialist
- Bucharest, Romania
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Your main mission:
- Participate together with the HR manager in identifying recruitment needs based on staffing plan received from BU manager;
- Implement the recruitment plan for the BU either through external or internal recruitment; collaborate with recruitment agencies if case in closing open positions;
- Job Profiling- Identifying the profile needed by the team;
- Discussions with managers on expectations on that profile;
- Confronting the profile required with the existing JD and amending if needed.
- Identifying the best channels (recruitment sites, direct search, social media etc.) to fit the profile needed;
- Advertising in the best/appropriate format using also his/her strong networking skills.
Screening & Selection
- Implement the selection process (resumes, interviews, educational or professional experience, references, technical testing);
- Gives feedback to hiring managers on the whole processes and candidate profile;
- Propose improvement of the recruitment procedures if needed and requested by the hiring managers.
Employer branding events:
- Act as an Ubi Ambassador; build and maintain strong relationships with potential candidates, represent Ubi in external events.
What You’ll Bring as Experience
- University degree in HR, Psychology, Business Administration or related field;
- Strong recruitment experience- minimum 3 years;
- Experience managing and continuously improving HR Recruitment processes in order to support business objectives;
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point);
- Initiative, ownership, creativity, passion;
- Strong profile searching, assessment skills;
- Advanced English level;
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your experience, education and skills.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.