Technical Support Coordinator [Ubisoft Connect]
- Malmö, Sweden
Ubisoft Connect is the ecosystem of player services for Ubisoft games across all platforms. It aims at giving the best environment for all players to enjoy their games and connect with each other on any device.
We're looking for a Technical Support Coordinator to join us at Ubisoft Connect. Reporting to the product manager, you would assist in the process of making PC games ready for digital distribution around the globe as well as providing support for our cross platform services. You will be one of the central figures in our technical operations team. You will work closely together with the rest of the technical operations team, the development team and other stakeholders within the organization. Within the role there will be room for other developing tasks depending on your interests.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager/cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Making games ready for digital distribution around the world
- Investigating and solving related technical issues
- Supporting different game development teams
- Contributing to the product’s evolution by suggesting improvements
- Providing on-site client support
- Communicating with clients to find out their thoughts and needs and suggest solutions to the product manager
- Conduct product demonstrations
- Explore new product possibilities
- Set out quality levels for product releases in collaboration with the product manager
- Help invent new processes as well as improving existing one
You as a person
We are looking for a person with strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as a client focus. We highly value your analytical and synthesis skills. Your ability to collaborate with others comes naturally to you. To be successful in this role we believe you to have a strong willingness to learn and being autonomous.
Your personality and your attitude towards new tasks is as important as your technical skills. A big bonus is if you can tell us about a personal project that you are passionate about or proud of (games, tech, music, design or any other interest of yours).
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- You are an experienced user of digital distribution platforms (such as Ubisoft Connect)
- Ability to contribute to the product’s evolution by suggesting improvements based on your technological knowledge and background
- You have good knowledge of Windows and are a power PC user
- Knowledge of the video game industry
- It is a plus if you are a gamer and have an understanding of the community
- It is a plus if you have former professional experience from the gaming industry
Longing to be part of a fun, creative, and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden, and fully owned by Ubisoft, the world’s third-largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division, and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive, promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun, and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.