3D Environment/Character Artist
- Da Nang, Vietnam
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture also known as one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio focuses on developing a diverse catalogue of fun-packed casual genre from instant games to Creation HD PC & next Gen Console games - first to be built and shipped from Ubisoft Vietnam.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Create compelling 3D models/ environment, hand-painted textures, and set pieces, for use as in-game assets.
- Work closely with the concept team to ensure consistency between the concept and final 3D assets.
- Participate in the constant improvement of asset production methods and techniques.
- Maintain a high level of quality while working with design constraints and balancing performance issues.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role creating 3D game assets.
- Excellent traditional skills as it pertains to painting/drawing, compositing, texturing, shading.
- Strong knowledge of anatomy and structure
- Possess classical foundation, including the effective use of color, contrast, composition and concept
- Strong Communication and Teamwork Skills
- Experience with Maya, 3DS Max, ZBrush, Blender, Substance Painter…
- Experience in Unity engine is a plus.
You’re welcome to take a studio tour or work on site with us even as a freelancer! Come explore!