Talent Acquisition & Internal Mobility Specialist
- Montreal, QC, Canada
As a Talent Acquisition and Internal Mobility Specialist at Ubi MTL, you connect people to opportunities – both internally and externally. On the one hand, you directly influence our studio’s ability to recruit top talent. On the other, you help current employees take the next step in their career.
When it comes to interactions, you’re all about authenticity: on the phone, online, and most importantly, in person. You care about cultivating meaningful relationships and sharing your excitement about building something extraordinary together at Ubisoft.
What you’ll do
- Develop staffing strategies and define priorities with other talent acquisition & internal mobility team members.
- Support and guide managers to meet their hiring needs, acting as a trusted advisor.
- Guide candidates and employees through the selection process + document interactions, follow-ups, and negotiations.
- Attend external recruitment activities (hackathons, game jams, contests, conferences, etc.).
- Participate in special projects and events.
What you bring
- An undergraduate degree in Human Resources & Labour Relations or equivalent
- Around 4 years of recruitment or account management experience or other relevant experience (within a corporate recruiting environment or in an agency a huge plus)
- Polished oral and written French and English communication skills
- Hands-on experience with applicant tracking systems, professional networking platforms, Excel, and Outlook
- Motivation to reach out for feedback & comfort in constructively providing it
- Ability to balance short-term priorities with long-term goals
- A highly collaborative spirit & people-centric mindset
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your background and skills
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.